Saturday, August 13, 2011

Lovely Fatherhood

I don’t know how to explain this, proudly moment!!



Thanks to my dearest loving wife- who made this for me :) and only SHE can do this for me. Yeah, I am also a father now ..yeah hoooo!!!!. I can't believe this - it is really wonderful experience!!.



It is On 6th August 2011, Morning 3.49







This could be the same feeling my dad also got, when I came to their world



In these 9 months we realised the real pain of a parents, how much care a parents should take to get kid.



In films and all we heard many times , parents especially mom telling their kids about the story of 9 months, and we will laugh by hearing this by saying same old stupid dialog.

But it is really really right from the real heart – we should take understand it . You should experience to understand that, yeah some or other day you will realize it like me…

It is not that easy to give birth to a baby though it is natural phenomena. How much care each mother should take care. and what all dreams will they see.



Yeah we loved and enjoyed those pains which we came across as like every other parents and was eagerly waiting for our baby to come out by counting the days.



Unfortunately, I couldn't stay with my loving dear when my prince came out to this world. As like me, my prince also came out with out giving much pain and disturbing

his mother . But he was bit aggressive also, came around 20 days early than expected.



Though I know my mom and dad love me very much, now really realised what is the real depth of that love they had given and giving to me. And how much effort they took to take me to this position. What all they sacrificed in their life for me! But am I doing justice to them?, am I giving enough love and support ? Is that enough what I am giving to them?

I love you My dear mom and dad !





No comments:

Post a Comment